How do I change my DCA license information (name, address, and/or officer)?
If you have not
linked your account:
- Have your Record ID and PIN ready.
- Register an account with the City of New York or Login
- After you register/login, enter your Record ID and PIN to link your account to your DCA Records. Note: You need to submit only one Record ID and PIN to link all of your DCA license records.
- Select Access My Account from the blue Businesses - DCA box [see screenshot]
- Select Amendment and follow instructions to submit your change request online.
If you already linked your account:
Login and scroll to the blue Businesses - DCA box to select Access My Account [see screenshot]. Select Amendment and follow instructions to submit your change request online.
Note: When submitting requests that have fees, you must pay with a credit card (i.e., Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card) and it is subject to a convenience fee.
Read FAQs - Online Services
How do I replace my license?
Follow the login
steps above to access account then select Amendment and follow instructions to request license replacement.
Looking for paper forms?
Register to Vote!
Get Voter Information
Note: Whether you apply to register to vote or not, it will not affect the assistance DCA will provide to you.