Who We Are
The Department of Citywide Administrative Services (DCAS) provides value-added and effective shared services to support the operations of New York City government. Its commitment to equity, effectiveness, and sustainability guides its work with City agencies on:
- Recruiting, hiring, and training employees;
- Providing facilities management for 55 public buildings;
- Acquiring, selling, and leasing City property;
- Purchasing more than $1 billion in supplies and equipment each year; and
- Implementing conservation and safety programs throughout the City's facilities and vehicle fleet.