NYC Fleet Newsletters, Announcements, and Events
NYC Fleet publishes a weekly newsletter covering a wide range of topics in the world of vehicles and equipment. Each issue will be posted on this website, so be sure to visit frequently. The newsletter was launched in Spring 2013. Regular features include profiles of specialty equipment, agency fleet staff, sustainable practices, and coverage of numerous citywide fleet initiatives. We also post information about upcoming NYC Fleet Events.
Newsletter and Announcements Pages:
- NYC Fleet Newsletter and Announcements 2020
- NYC Fleet Newsletter and Announcements 2019
- NYC Fleet Newsletter and Announcements 2018
- NYC Fleet Newsletter and Announcements 2017
- NYC Fleet Newsletter and Announcements 2016
- NYC Fleet Newsletter and Announcements 2015
- NYC Fleet Newsletter and Announcements 2014
Upcoming NYC Fleet Events:
NYC Equipment and Vehicle show - this event is cancelled.
- Thursday, May 7, 2020, 9am to 2pm - Please note: this event is cancelled
- Free to all exhibitors and attendees, but exhibitors must RSVP and attendees are encouraged to RSVP.
- At the Unisphere at Flushing Meadows Corona Park, Queens, NYC.
- Vendors in all sectors of fleet display their products and services.
Recent NYC Fleet Events:
Future Fleet Forum, London
- NYC Fleet is proud to work with the City of London on the Future Fleet Forum, January 22, 2020.
- Please see the event webpage.
- Please see the program of speakers.
NYC Fleet Vision Zero Forum 2019
- In 2019 we held our 6th annual Vision Zero Fleet Safety Forum, bringing together public and private sector fleet managers, traffic safety experts and advocates, and vendors to talk about fleet safety.
- The forum was on Thursday, October 31 at the Queens Theatre.
- Vision Zero Forum page.
- Please see the flyer for the forum.
- We will announce the 2020 forum in June or July for sometime that October or November.
International Fleet Forum, Montreal
For story ideas, please contact NYC Fleet.