The Department recognizes the importance of connecting individuals in our custody to their family and support networks through visits. In order to both facilitate these connections and maintain the safety and wellbeing of individuals in our care the Department has implemented a new televisiting program.
- With this program, televisiting can now be accessed from home. All you need is an electronic device with a camera, an internet connection, and an active email account.
- Televisiting will follow the SAME schedule as in-person visits, meaning they will take place from 2pm-8pm Wednesday and Thursday and 8am-2pm Friday, Saturday, and Sunday according to the incarcerated individual's last name.
- If you would like to schedule a televisit, please fill-out the information requested on the web form. Please submit a televisit request only for the following week (Wed. - Sun.) as requests are being processed one week at a time. Requests for dates beyond the following week will not be fulfilled. Web forms will not be processed on Mondays and Tuesdays. Once you are confirmed for the televisit, you will receive a confirmation email which will include the date and time of the televisit, along with an access link.
- Please be advised that a visit is not confirmed until a confirmation email is received at the email address provided with a date and time for the visit. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 72 hours of the last requested visit date, please resubmit another visitation form with different dates and times.
- It is the Department's goal to provide a televisit to all those who request it, however due to high demand and a limited number of devices, not every request will be initially satisfied. The Department will be expanding its televisiting capacity in the coming weeks and months to accommodate this need and ensure as many people as possible have access to this service.
A televisit will be terminated immediately if any of the below behavior is observed during the visit. If an officer observes such behavior, the incarcerated individual’s televisiting privileges will be suspended according to current rules and regulations.
- Recording of the televisit by audio or video through any personal devices
- Taking of photos during the televisit on any personal device, including screen shots
- Violating the visitor dress code as listed on the Vistor's Dress Code page
- Sexual misconduct
- Including individuals in the visit (in person or by using a device i.e. FaceTime) who were not identified on the web form
- Appearing to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Additional visit rules and associated restrictions are listed here
Please be aware that a visit is not confirmed until a confirmation email is received at the email address provided with a date and time for the visit. The Department's goal is to provide a televisit to all persons upon request, however due to the high volume, the data and time initially selected may not be available. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 72 hours, please submit another visitation form with different selected dates and times.
How to Join a Scheduled Televisit
Please note that a televisit is not scheduled until the visitor receives a confirmation email. You should receive a confirmation email within 72 hours of the requested visit date. If you do not receive a confirmation within 72 hours of the last visit date requested, please submit another visitation form with different selected dates and times.