Contact the Health Department

Vaccine Proof and Record Request

For information about vaccination requirements for public indoor activities, visit Vaccination Proof for Indoor Activities (Key to NYC).

Learn how you can request a vaccine record for yourself or your child.

You can contact the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene to:

For non-health-related issues, you can also contact other City Agencies and officials.

Contact the New York State Department of Health for questions or complaints about:

File a Complaint

For other non-emergency complaints, or to learn about all the services offered by the City, visit 311 Online or download the 311 Mobile App.