Settling a Restaurant Violations Online

As a result of an inspection, the Health Department may issue violations to a restaurant. Owners can dispute these violations at the NYC Office of Administrative Trial and Hearings (OATH) Health Tribunal. If you would like to receive a copy of the full inspection report by mail, call the NYC Citizen Service Center at 311.

Some cases can be settled before a health hearing is held. Settlements can be made online, in person or by mail.

Learn about Settling a Health Violation.

Learn More About