Make a decision:
- After your visit, go home and think about what you saw.
- Visit other services and compare what you saw at each of them.
- Think about your feelings when you visited each service.
- Call the service director or the Bureau of Child Care again if you have further questions.
- Be sure that the service you choose has a current license and meets your needs for location, hours, and cost.
- Go over the checklist for each service you visited before making the choice.
- Ask yourself: Would I feel comfortable leaving my child at the service.
For more information, call 311 .