HIV Testing Provider Tool Kit
This guide provides useful resources for HIV testing and linking HIV-positive individuals to care.
NY State recommended HIV Testing Algorithm: This link is to the CDC's June 2014 recommendations for laboratory testing for the diagnosis of HIV infection.
You can find PDFs below. You can also call 311 to place an order to get the materials in print.
Call 311 to order the following materials:
- HIV Testing Waiting Room Easel and Palm Cards Contact Notification
- Assistance Program Palm Cards for Patients
Referring HIV Positive Clients to Care
- New York City HIV Care Coordination Programs
- New York State Provider Report Form: (518) 474-4284
- Partner/Contact Notification
- In New York City: (212) 693-1419
- Outside New York City: (800) 541-AIDS (800-541-2437)
- Designated AIDS Centers: (518) 486-1383
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program: (800) 542-2437
- HIV Training for Health Care Providers
- In New York City:
- In New York State: (518) 474-9866 or (800) 233-5075
HIV Testing Initiatives: New York Knows
HIV Testing Laws