Agency Chief Contracting Office
The Office of the Agency Chief Contracting Officer (ACCO) is the main office for procurement activities for the Department of Investigation. The objectives of the ACCO’s Office are to:
- Procure cost effective and quality goods and services that meet the needs of DOI;
- Strive to give all businesses, including Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprises (MWBEs), an equal opportunity to compete for DOI procurements;
- Provide agency units with technical assistance related to procurement and contract management issues; and
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, the Procurement Policy Board Rules (PPB), and Executive Orders.
For any questions concerning procurement opportunities at DOI please contact:
* Indicates required fields
* Indicates required fields.
Please enter the letters you see in the graphic below (required),
or click the listen button to the right to hear the audio alternative: