Who We Are
The New York City Department of Information Technology & Telecommunications (DoITT) provides for the sustained, efficient, and effective delivery of IT services, infrastructure, and telecommunications to enhance service delivery to the City's residents, businesses, employees, and visitors.
As the City’s technology leader we are responsible for maintaining the core IT infrastructure and systems that touch every aspect of city life—from public safety to human services, from education to economic development—crossing the full spectrum of governmental operations.
- Enhances and Improves Services to offer more advanced and timely technology implementations and streamline processes.
- Works to Expand Strategic Role with Agencies to be more aligned with their needs.
- Invests in Human Capital to cultivate and diversify DoITT’s talent resources to best deliver services.
- Provides Robust Infrastructure to protect the City’s technology, telecommunications, and information assets and maintain service operations.
- Optimizes Citywide Technology Administration to improve IT procurement options and vendor accountability and save the City cost and time.
- Facilitates Greater Access to Technology to engage all New Yorkers and expand broadband to underserved communities.