The Payee Information Portal (PIP) of the City of New York
PIP was designed to facilitate vendor record maintenance and payment reconciliation. Now vendors can research their payments online.
Various enhancements were made to the Payee Information Portal (PIP) over the weekend of 3/16/19.
- Enroll for EFT/Direct Deposit program online via the Payee Information Portal (PIP) at www.nyc.gov/PIP. PIP is now available for vendors to set up a single bank account for all vendor payments made from the New York City Financial Management System (FMS). Both existing and new city vendors can sign up for EFT/Direct Deposit through PIP.
- Existing EFT enabled vendors with a PIP User ID and password can update their bank account information in PIP.
- New vendors doing business with the City of New York can create a new PIP account and vendor code, and then add their bank account information for EFT/Direct Deposit immediately.
- When a vendor intends to move to another location on a particular day, they can deactivate their existing address by adding an “Active To” date (effective end date) to the address. A warning will be generated if any open orders or payments in FMS are using that address. Vendors should inform the agencies with which they do business about the address changes.
- When Vendors change their Legal Name or Tax Identification Number (TIN), documentation is now required to be attached in PIP.
- Vendors can submit questions online related to FMS Scheduled Payments, Check/EFT Information, and Tax Information. The questions will be forwarded to the agency associated with the transaction(s).
- Beginning with tax year 2018, vendors receiving an amended 1099 Form can print the amended PDF and view the details of the changes.
For learning resources, vendors should be directed to the Activation Quick Start Guide, EFT/Direct Deposit Enrollment Guide and related online EFT Enrollment eLearning tutorials which are available on the PIP homepage.
PIP Helpdesk Tel: 212-857-1777 PIP@fisa-opa.nyc,gov
Vendors should only be directed to the Department of Finance at EFT@Finance.nyc.gov if:
- They have multiple bank accounts to be enrolled.
- They want to delete the EFT bank account currently enrolled in PIP.
- Their business is a non-US business entity (foreign vendor).
For assistance with the PIP System, questions should be directed to the PIP Help Desk at 212-857-1777 or PIP@fisa-opa.nyc,gov