Advance & Earn
Advance & Earn is a new training and employment program for youth between the ages of 16-24. Advance & Earn will help further your career through comprehensive High School Equivalency (HSE) test preparation, employer-recognized trainings, credentials and certifications, and paid internships.
Think Big & Bold
Advance & Earn can help you think about your long-term career and educational goals and create a plan to achieve them! This program will provide you with life-changing opportunities and could be your first step towards a degree and your dream job.
Advanced Training Available in
- Masonry and Landscaping
- Certified Nurse's Aide and EKG/Phlebotomy Technician
- Culinary Arts
- Digital Marketing
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Direct Support Professional (DSP)
- Young people between the ages of 16 and 24 years old
- Residents of one of the five boroughs of New York City
- Currently not working or in school
- Willing to commit six months to the program
- Legally authorized to work in New York City
How to Apply?
to see list of Advance & Earn Providers and their contract information.
Not sure which provider to choose? Click here
to complete our participant interest form and our staff will connect you to the right provider.
*The Department of Youth and Community Development is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.