SYEP Emerging Leaders
The Emerging Leaders Program is based on agency partnerships that help youth to navigate life's challenges and empower them through a project /work based lens.
Special programming available for NYC youth through various service options:
- NYC Teens ages 14—15 can participate in paid project-based activities which will help them explore different career opportunities
- Young people ages 16—24 can apply for paid summer jobs in a variety of industries throughout NYC
Must face one of the listed employment barriers below to be served
- Must be a resident of the five boroughs of NYC.
- Legally allowed to work in the United States.
- Homeless & Runaway (Residing in Shelters)
- Justice/Court Involved
- Foster Care
- Receiving Preventive Services through ACS