Driven by its mission and core values, NYC Emergency Management's role is to make New York City the most ready and resilient it can be. NYC Emergency Management consists of the best and brightest emergency management professionals in the world who proudly represent the communities it serves.
NYC Emergency Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Special accommodations will be provided for applicants with disabilities and applicants with access and functional needs.
View the City of New York's equity and inclusion policy
The following positions are currently accepting applicants. Only those individuals whose experience and skills best meet the requirements of the position will be contacted.
- Program Manager, Strategic Programs (Job ID # 454893)
- Director, Human Services (Job ID # 454862)
- Planning Program Manager (Job ID # 440455)
- Director, Transportation and Infrastructure (Job ID # 440455)
- Mitigation Program Manager (Job ID # 440495)
- Director of Financial Recovery and Compliance (Job ID # 441687)
- Logistics Center Program Manager (Job ID # 455480)
How to Apply
- Non-City/External Candidates: Visit the Public Careers in NYC website and search by Job ID # indicated on posting. You will be required to create a user name and password.
- Current City Employees: Go to Employee Self-Service (ESS) to view and apply for available positions. Click on Recruiting Activities > Careers > Search by Job ID # indicated on posting.
- NYC Emergency Management Employees: Apply directly through NYCAPS/ESS and send a copy of your resume and cover letter to NYC Emergency Management Human Resources at email@example.com.
NYC Emergency Management on LinkedIn
Connect with NYC Emergency Management on LinkedIn for the latest updates on the agency's job and internship opportunities, agency achievements, and more.
Follow NYC Emergency Management on LinkedIn