NYC Emergency Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Special accommodations will be provided for applicants with disabilities and applicants with access and functional needs.
View the City of New York's equity and inclusion policy
The following positions are currently accepting applicants. Only those individuals whose experience and skills best meet the requirements of the position will be contacted.
- All-Hazards Planning Program Manager (Job ID # 438974)
- Coastal Storm Plan ProgramManager (Job ID # 438972)
- Continuity of Operations Director (Job ID # 440547)
- Chief Human Capital Officer (Job ID # 440447)
- Data Analytics Specialist (Job ID # 438841)
- Director, Hazard Mitigation (Job ID # 440497)
- Director, Transportation & infrastructure (Job ID # 440455)
- Evaluation Program Manager (Job ID # 440523)
- Faith Based Outreach Coordinator (Job ID # 438944)
- Human Resources Coordinator (Job ID # 438978)
- Logistics Center Program Manager (Job ID # 440510)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist (Job ID # 438844)
- Plan Revision Program Manager (Job ID # 438968)
- Planning Program Manager (Job ID # 440505)
- Risk Analysis Program Manager (Job ID # 440500)
- Strategic Planning Program Manager (Job ID # 438859)
How to Apply
- Non-City/External Candidates: Visit the Public Careers in NYC website and search by Job ID # indicated on posting. You will be required to create a user name and password.
- Current City Employees: Go to Employee Self-Service (ESS) to view and apply for available positions. Click on Recruiting Activities > Careers > Search by Job ID # indicated on posting.
- NYC Emergency Management Employees: Apply directly through NYCAPS/ESS and send a copy of your resume and cover letter to NYC Emergency Management Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NYC Emergency Management on LinkedIn
Connect with NYC Emergency Management on LinkedIn for the latest updates on the agency's job and internship opportunities, agency achievements, and more.
Follow NYC Emergency Management on LinkedIn