NYC Emergency Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Special accommodations will be provided for applicants with disabilities and applicants with access and functional needs.
View the City of New York's Diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The following positions are currently accepting applicants. Only those individuals whose experience and skills best meet the requirements of the position will be contacted.
- Application Developer (Job ID # 390988)
- Application Developer (Job ID # 391011)
- Director of Human Resources (Job ID # 399207)
- Director of Finance & Grants (Job ID # 396396)
- DAFN Humanitarian Logistics Specialist (Job ID # 398600)
- EOC Specialist (Job ID # 396966)
- GIS Mitigation Program Manager (Job ID # 399523)
- GIS Specialist (Job ID # 391046)
- GIS Specialist (Job ID # 393890)
- Operations Desktop Support Technician (Job ID # 391062)
- Plan Specialist (Job ID # 396735)
- Transportation and Infrastructure Specialist (Job ID # 399516)
- Watch Command Supervisor (Job ID # 397020)
How to Apply
- Non-City/External Candidates: Visit the Public Careers in NYC website and search by Job ID # indicated on posting. You will be required to create a user name and password.
- Current City Employees: Go to Employee Self-Service (ESS) to view and apply for available positions. Click on Recruiting Activities > Careers > Search by Job ID # indicated on posting.
- NYC Emergency Management Employees: Apply directly through NYCAPS/ESS and send a copy of your resume and cover letter to NYC Emergency Management Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NYC Emergency Management on LinkedIn
Connect with NYC Emergency Management on LinkedIn for the latest updates on the agency's job and internship opportunities, agency achievements, and more.
Follow NYC Emergency Management on LinkedIn