NYC Emergency Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Special accommodations will be provided for applicants with disabilities and applicants with access and functional needs.
View the City of New York's Diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
John D. Solomon Fellowship for Public Service
The John D. Solomon Fellowship for Public Service, the first student fellowship with the City devoted specifically to emergency management, is seeking a fellow to work with the NYC Department of Education. Learn more and apply
The following positions are currently accepting applicants. Only those individuals whose experience and skills best meet the requirements of the position will be contacted.
- Application Developer (Job ID # 335465)
- Geographic Information Specialist (Job ID # 306186)
- Geographic Information Specialist (Job ID # 314245)
- GIS Specialist (Job ID # 335427)
- Hazard Mitigation Specialist (Job ID # 335452)
- Interagency Exercise Coordinator (Job ID # 318016)
- Intergovernmental Outreach Coordinator (Job ID # 347102)
- Lead Application Developer (Job ID # 286964)
- Operations Desktop Support Technician (Job ID # 335353)
- Plan Management Specialist (Job ID # 346450)
- Procurement Analyst (Job ID # 333658)
- Public Warning Specialist (Job ID # 339957)
How to Apply
- Non-City/External Candidates: Visit the Public Careers in NYC website and search by Job ID # indicated on posting. You will be required to create a user name and password.
- Current City Employees: Go to Employee Self-Service (ESS) to view and apply for available positions. Click on Recruiting Activities > Careers > Search by Job ID # indicated on posting.
- NYC Emergency Management Employees: Apply directly through NYCAPS/ESS and send a copy of your resume and cover letter to NYC Emergency Management Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NYC Emergency Management on LinkedIn
Connect with NYC Emergency Management on LinkedIn for the latest updates on the agency's job and internship opportunities, agency achievements, and more.
Follow NYC Emergency Management on LinkedIn