NYC Emergency Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Special accommodations will be provided for applicants with disabilities and applicants with access and functional needs.
View the City of New York's Diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The following positions are currently accepting applicants. Only those individuals whose experience and skills best meet the requirements of the position will be contacted.
- CERT Operations and Engagement Coordinator (Job ID # 373240)
- Deputy Director, Urban Search & Rescue (Job ID # 368587)
- Deputy Director, Watch Command (Job ID # 369825)
- Emergency Support Coordinator (Job ID # 361885)
- GIS Applications Program Manager (Job ID # 351516)
- GIS Esri Enterprise Program Manager (Job ID # 368604)
- GIS Specialist (Job ID # 349591)
- Interagency Training Coordinator (Job ID # 368460)
- Public Warning Specialist (Job ID # 369811)
- Transportation & Infrastructure Planner (Job ID # 361822)
The following part-time positions are currently accepting applicants. Please follow the instructions on the posting to apply. Only those individuals whose experience and skills best meet the requirements of the position will be contacted.
How to Apply
- Non-City/External Candidates: Visit the Public Careers in NYC website and search by Job ID # indicated on posting. You will be required to create a user name and password.
- Current City Employees: Go to Employee Self-Service (ESS) to view and apply for available positions. Click on Recruiting Activities > Careers > Search by Job ID # indicated on posting.
- NYC Emergency Management Employees: Apply directly through NYCAPS/ESS and send a copy of your resume and cover letter to NYC Emergency Management Human Resources at email@example.com.
NYC Emergency Management on LinkedIn
Connect with NYC Emergency Management on LinkedIn for the latest updates on the agency's job and internship opportunities, agency achievements, and more.
Follow NYC Emergency Management on LinkedIn