Certificate of Fitness C-92
Supervision of Storage, Handling and Use of Flammable or Combustible Liquids
The manufacturing, storage, handling and use of flammable and combustible liquids in certain quantities, including the dispensing of such liquids, shall be supervised by the C-92 Certificate of Fitness holder:
- The manufacture, handling and use of flammable and combustible liquids shall be under the personal supervision of a C-92 C of F holder.
- When the quantity of such stored liquids exceeds the following amounts, the storage of flammable and combustible liquids shall be under the general supervision of a C-92 C of F holder and the handling and use of flammable liquids and combustible liquids shall be under the personal supervision of a C-92 C of F holder:
- 275 gallons in a closed system;
- 275 gallons of alcohol-based hand rubs;
- 20 gallons of combustible liquid in portable containers;
- 2.5 gallons of gasoline;
- 10 gallons of flammable liquid In portable containers, except alcohol-based hand rubs and gasoline
Exception: The storage, handling and use of combustible liquids with a flash point over 300°F is not required to be supervised by a C of F holder.
Common flammable/combustible liquids include Nail polish remover, sanitizer, rubbing alcohol, oil based paint and paint related materials, varnish, waxes and polishes, etc. This Certificate of Fitness is registered to a specific address and is valid only for the specific person to whom it is issued.
< Go Back to Certificates of Fitness