Contact Us - Business Taxes: Corporate Tax, UBT, CRT, and E-911

Tax Secrecy Notice
Finance cannot discuss information regarding a specific taxpayer with anyone other than the taxpayer unless a Power of Attorney form is submitted authorizing you to represent the taxpayer.

Please note: The location of the page used to contact us for business tax inquries has changed. Please visit our Contact Us Online page and choose "Business Taxes" followed by "Inquiries by Tax Type".