Office of the Taxpayer Advocate
Tax Day Events
The Office of the Taxpayer Advocate (OTA) has partnered with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and New York State (NYS) to create a series of local Tax Day events.
OTA will discuss:
- Notice of Property Value,
- Property tax exemptions and abatements,
- Business tax penalties,
- Misapplied payments; and
The IRS and NYS will discuss:
- Tax installment agreements,
- Hardships and support provided to taxpayers,
- New passport revocation program; and
- Services/programs available to taxpayers
Current Tax Day Events
None at this time.