Forms for Cooperative and Condominium Developments and Owners

Developments Applying for the Co-op/Condo Abatement for the First Time for 2020/21

New cooperative and condominium developments that are filing for the first time should complete the application. The application must be submitted by the board of directors or managing agent on behalf of the entire development.

Forms and Applications

Condo Abatement Tax Benefit Letters

Finance mails Condo Tax Benefits Letters to boards and managing agents outlining each unit's eligibility for Condo property tax abatements in December of each year. Boards and managing agents use this information to identify changes and eligibility for unit owners.

Managing agents are legally required to renew the Cooperative and Condominium abatement for their properties every year. To renew or report changes use the 2020-21 online change form, the PDF will be available for download soon. For more information and instructions, download the Online Change Form Guide.


Applications for new cooperative and condominium developments are due by February 15.

Changes in Ownership or Eligibility

To notify the Department of Finance of changes in ownership or eligibility for the Co-op/Condo Abatement, co-op and condominium boards/managing agents should complete the Change Form below which must be emailed or postmarked by February 15 each year.

Other Forms and Applications

Need Help?