Surety Change of Address

It is very important that you notify Finance when you change your address. This will help avoid a delay in getting the refund to you.
Complete the Cash Bail Refund Change of Address Notice and notarize it. Return the completed notarized form and a copy of a government issued ID to the address provided on the form.

You may also visit the Finance Cash Bail Unit to complete an Address Change Notice. The In-Person Inquiries section contains information on office location and list of acceptable identification documents.