OATH-Adjudicated ECB Judgments Settlement Program
What is the OATH-Adjudicated ECB Judgments Settlement Program?
You may be eligible for a settlement on your OATH-adjudicated ECB judgments.
To be eligible:
- The violations must be entered into court as a judgment. The judgments must be in default because you have not attended a hearing. The settlement program is not offered to those who have attended a hearing on their judgments.
- Corrective actions must have been taken for judgments known as "compliance judgments." A compliance judgment may be resolved under the OATH-Adjudicated ECB Judgments Settlement Program only if the issuing City agency has issued a certificate of compliance or transmitted an electronic record indicating compliance to DOF.
- Judgments must not have been referred to a New York City marshal, the Sheriff, or the New York City Law Department for collection.
- Some Department of Buildings (DOB) compliance violations will be excluded from the settlement program. This will occur if DOB has already reduced the amount outstanding because the violation has been brought into compliance to the satisfaction of DOB.
- You can choose to pay more than one judgment at a time, but you must pay the full settlement amount of each judgment.
Note: We recommend that you read the Frequently Asked Questions and Terms and Conditions below before continuing.
Click "Continue" to search for your docketed violations.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Terms and Conditions
Need Help? Call 311 or Contact Us