OATH-Adjudicated ECB Violations Settlement Program
What is the OATH-Adjudicated ECB Violations Settlement Program?
You may be eligible for a settlement on your OATH-Adjudicated ECB Violations (formerly called "ECB Violations").
To be eligible:
- The violations must have been entered on or after June 23, 2021;
- The violations must be in default because you have not attended a hearing;
- Corrective actions must have been taken for some violations known as "compliance violations"; and
- Violations must not be in the process of being legally enforced by the City.
- Some Department of Buildings (DOB) compliance violations will be excluded from the settlement program. This will occur if DOB has already reduced the amount outstanding because the violation has been brought into compliance.
Note: We recommend that you read the Frequently Asked Questions
and Terms and Conditions
below before continuing.
Click "Continue" to search for your docketed violations.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Terms and Conditions
Need Help? Call 311 or Email Us