- About Property Owner ResponsibilitiesStay up-to-date with your responsibilities as a property owner.
- ABCs of Housing Read HPD's guide to housing rights and responsibilities for owners and tenants.
- Emergency PlanningMake sure your building is emergency-ready as required by law.
- Housing Quality and SafetyLearn about housing safety, maintenance requirements, and enforcement programs.
- HPD OnlineUse HPD Online to find building data and information about complaints and litigation, property registration, violations and charges, and block and lot information.
- Register Your PropertyProperty Owners must register their property every year by September 1.
- Asset ManagementStay up-to-date with the physical and financial responsibilities for HPD-financed buildings.
- Enterprise Green Communities CriteriaLearn about the green building framework required for HPD financed construction and substantial rehab.
- eRent RollSubmit and review rent rolls online.
- HDFC CooperativesLearn how to become an HDFC shareholder and find resources for current shareholders.
- Mortgage ServicingRequest HPD-serviced mortgage balances, a payoff letter, subordinations.
- Multifamily Requests for Subordination and ConsentsRequest HPD-serviced subordinations or requests.
- Tax Credit and HOME ComplianceStay up-to-date with federal regulations related to LIHTC and HOME funding.
- Foreclosure PreventionFind foreclosure prevention counseling or notify HPD of a foreclosure.
- Integrated Physical Needs Assessment (IPNA)Find a pre-qualified IPNA firm or learn the standards for an IPNA evaluation of a property.
- Landlord Ambassador ProgramWork with a non-profit to stabilize the health of your small/medium-sized residential building.
- Property Owner ClinicsLearn about the City's financing and tax benefits for upgrading major building systems.
- Property Management ClassesTake free classes on rent regulation, Housing Court, maintenance, financing, and more.
- Resource FairsAttend to access housing resources for landlords, homeowners, and tenants.