Human Resources Administration311Search all websites

Community Based Organizations FAQs

Community Based Organizations FAQs

I am helping a client, how can I find out information about their application or case?

Please fill out the Authorization to Release Case Information Form and fax it to (212) 437-2615. (If the client in question is a HASA client, you should also fill out this HIPAA-compliant form.)

After faxing the necessary forms, you may then contact the Office of Constituent Services at 212-331-4640.

I am interested in having a representative from HRA provide an overview of the agency. Who can I contact?

Please contact Kenneth Charles, Director of Community Affairs, at (929) 221-7209 with the name of your organization and the date of the event and someone will contact you.

How can I become a SNAP or Medicaid benefit community partner?

SNAP and Medicaid Benefits partners facilitate access to SNAP or Medicaid Benefits for the working poor in NYC. To find out how your organization can become a community benefit partner, please call 212-331-4640.

How can my organization submit bids to be considered for HRA's procurement and contracts?

The Office of Contracts oversees the management of the agency's contract portfolio and assures compliance with the City's Procurement Policy Board Rules. Please visit our Business section to find out about current Request For Proposals (RFPs) and Competitive Sealed Bids.