Community-Based Organizations

Community-Based Organizations

Learn how you can become a service provider for different HRA services:

Adult Protective Services

The Division of Voluntary and Proprietary Homes for Adults (DVPHA) develops and monitors supervised housing for adults 18 years of age and older who are eligible for SSI or CA. These state-licensed private homes provide -- at a minimum -- meals, housekeeping and laundry. For information on becoming a state-licensed DVPHA provider, call: 212-971-0142

Employment Services

Food Assistance

Learn how you can become an emergency food service provider.

Letter of Support and/or Partnership Requests

To request a Letter of Support and/or Partnership, please see: Human Resources Administration Letter of Support Procedure

Other Information