Child Support Services

Noncustodial Parents

The child support program offers a range of valuable services to noncustodial parents. For help in person, visit OCSE's Customer Service Walk-In Center at 151 West Broadway in Lower Manhattan. There you can get help with:

  • Suspended driver's licenses or professional licenses
  • Lowering or even eliminating child support debt owed to the government
  • Changing an existing child support order
  • Finding a job
  • Paying current or past-due child support using a credit card

Noncustodial parents who cannot make their court-ordered payments on time or in full should go to the Customer Service Walk-In Center or call the New York State Child Support Helpline (888-208-4485) as soon as possible.


Brochures and Other Information