Apply to Host an IDNYC Pop-Up Enrollment Center
IDNYC pop-up sites are temporary enrollment centers that rotate across the City to visit neighborhoods where IDNYC may not have a permanent enrollment center nearby.
Community-based organizations, libraries, hospitals and other organizations may apply to host IDNYC pop-up sites. See IDNYC's current pop-up sites for reference.
Considerations and Requirements for Host Organizations
- Space: We prefer rooms that can comfortably hold 20 people at a time with enough space for a waiting room and a few tables for 3 staff and their equipment (computers, cameras, scanners, and printers). Space must be dedicated to IDNYC pop-up enrollment staff. The room, or space, should be able to be secured and locked at the end of each day.
- Accessibility for New Yorkers with Disabilities: Both the building and the room should be accessible and compliant with the Americans with Disability Act.
- Network Access: We use the AT&T Cellular Network for network communications and the location should have a strong signal.
- Location: We prioritize locations that are accessible by public transportation (subway, bus, ferry, etc.).
- Hours: Sites must be able to host us for 2 to 4 weeks, during regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm or 10:00am - 6:00pm).
- Traffic: Host sites must commit to helping promote our visit and assist us in meeting a goal of enrolling 40 - 60 applicants per day.
To apply to be a host organization for an IDNYC Pop-Up Enrollment Center please complete the application form.
If approved as a host site, an IDNYC representative will reach out to schedule a site visit.