Mayor's Office of Immigrant Affairs311Search all websites

Resources for Ukrainian New Yorkers

Щоб прочитати це українською, натисніть тут

We are monitoring the situation closely and we stand in solidarity and support with Ukrainians in NYC and all over the world.

Immigration Legal Assistance

  • The New York Legal Assistance Group (NYLAG) provides free civil legal services and can answer questions about TPS and other immigration relief available to Ukrainians in New York. Learn more or email
  • Up-to-date legal information from Razom.
  • Individual US Citizens seeking to depart Ukraine can call these Department of State numbers:
    • 833-741-2777 (in U.S.)
    • 606-260-4379 (outside U.S.)
  • Individuals seeking assistance for their US Citizen and Lawful Permanent Resident family members may complete this intake form for assistance requests.
  • This USAID portal has useful up-to-date information on the current situation and relief organizations.
  • The Department of Homeland Security designated Ukraine for Temporary Protected Status (TPS). The registration period for TPS for Ukrainians is open from April 19, 2022 through October 19, 2023. Please visit our TPS page for more information.
  • On April 18, 2022, the Department of Homeland Security also announced Special Student Relief employment benefits to Ukrainian students in the U.S. experiencing economic hardships.
  • The Biden Administration announced "Uniting for Ukraine", which provides a pathway for Ukrainians to come to the U.S. temporarily. Ukrainians with a U.S. based sponsor may apply for humanitarian parole through this newly announced program. Please visit the USCIS website for more information.
  • Free and safe immigration legal help is available. If you or your loved ones have immigration concerns, please call our ActionNYC hotline at 800-354-0365, or call 311 and say "ActionNYC," between 9AM to 6PM, Monday to Friday.

City Services

  • Get the care you need without fear. Many city services are available no matter your immigration status.
  • See a quick and easy road map of city services available to all New Yorkers.
  • If you're feeling anxious, stressed or depressed – help is available. You can talk to an NYC Well counselor who can provide you with confidential support. NYC Well can also connect you to mental health care in your language. Call 888-NYC-WELL, text "WELL" to 65173, or visit
  • If you have questions about how to access City services, help in your language is available. Call the Mayor's Office of Immigrant Affairs (MOIA) hotline at 212-788-7654 from Monday to Friday, 9AM to 5PM, or email

Consulate Information

Consulate General of Ukraine in New York
240 E 49th Street
New York, NY 10017
Phone: 212-371-6965

Resources One Pager

Polish | Polskie
Russian | русский
Ukrainian | українська