Technology and Media Industry
New York City is the fastest-growing tech hub in the United States.
- New York City's tech ecosystem accounts for over 291,000 jobs and over $124.7 billion in economic output.
- NYC's 7,500+ technology firms raised over $4.5 billion in venture funding in 2014, second only to Silicon Valley.
- With an 18% growth rate in tech sector jobs over the past ten years, tech in NYC is becoming an increasingly important sector in the city, with an increasing number of intersections with other industries.
- New York City has a network of over 17 incubators that offer low-cost space, shared resources, and connections for tech companies covering a range of tech sectors.
- The City has a digital hub that helps companies in the tech/startup world find each other, find funders, and find all of the resources they need to succeed!
New York City offers a number of initiatives to support businesses in the Technology industry.