September 2021 Committee Agendas
Preservation Committee, K Karpen and Michele Parker, Co-Chairpersons
Wednesday, September 1, 6:30 PM
Register Here: https://zoom.us/j/97397580206?pwd=VW1CdkJ5cU9WdmFXV1UwMDc3cHJPdz09
- 260 West End Avenue (West 72nd Street.) Application # LPC-21-07273 to the Landmarks Preservation Commission for a Window Master Plan.
- 103 West 72nd Street (Columbus Avenue.) Application #LPC-21-08152 to the Landmarks Preservation Commission to replace storefront infill and construct a rear yard addition.
- 300 West End Avenue (West 74th Street.) Application to the Landmarks Preservation Commission to increase the height of an existing elevator bulkhead.
- 330 West End Avenue (West 75th- 76th Streets.) Application to the Landmarks Preservation Commission for replacement of glass enclosed greenhouse balconies.
- 780 West End Avenue, Apt 11A (West 98th Street.) Application #LPC-21-08658 to the Landmarks Preservation Commission for window replacements.
Postponed per applicant’s request:
- 322 West 72nd Street, Apt #11B (West End Avenue – Riverside Blvd.)Application #LPC-21-05268 to the Landmarks Preservation Commission for window replacements.
Directed by the City Charter mandate that Community Boards review matters prior to consideration by the Landmarks Preservation Commission, the Preservation Committee reviews the “appropriateness” of proposed changes to individually designated landmarks as well as to properties listed within the Upper West Side’s Historic Districts.
Land Use Committee, Richard Asche, Chair
Wednesday, September 2, 6:30 PM
Register Here: https://zoom.us/j/92004948880?pwd=YzcwMlduakE3ck5RS3FjbXdSV0k3UT09
- Co-chairs Report
- Update on CB7 Budget Priorities
- Update on 270 West 96th Street filings
- Review and Public Hearing re: N 210434 ZRY Proposed Open Restaurants Text Amendment https://www1.nyc.gov/site/planning/plans/open-restaurants/open-restaurants-overview.page
- New Business.
Housing Committee, Louisa Craddock and Melissa Rosenberg, Co-Chairpersons
This Committee will not meet this month.
Health & Human Services Committee, Catherine DeLazzero and Sheldon Fine, Co-Chairpersons
Tuesday, September 13, 7:00 – 8:30 PM
Register Here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_9P_ArQdFScGT1Pzmoe09wA
- Presentation by Goddard Riverside on their Plan for a Supportive Housing program.
- HHS District Needs Statement
- HHS Budget Priorities
- Plans for Upcoming Meetings
Transportation Committee, Howard Yaruss and Andrew Albert, Co-Chairpersons
Tuesday, September 14, 6:30 PM
Register Here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_njlt56DLRyW43j1onZgYvA
- Precinct updates.
- Report from Carol Antúnez of the Government & Community Affairs Division of Revel.
- DOT updates.
- Update on the status of congestion pricing.
- Discussion of the effect of outdoor restaurant seating on deliveries.
- Consideration of District Needs Statement for FY2023
Parks & Environment Committee, Klari Neuwelt, Co-Chairpersons
This Committee will not meet this month.
Business & Consumer Issues Committee, Linda Alexander and Christian Cordova, Co-Chairpersons
Tuesday, September 21, 6:30 PM
Register Here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_xIM_774yRya_SenJCaNaOg
New applications to the SLA for two year liquor licenses:
- 688 Columbus Avenue (West 93rd – 94th Street.) Agave Fields, LLC d/b/a Agave.
- 2799 Broadway (West 108th St.) Leticia Young or Entity to be formed d/b/a 152 Lolo’s Chicken Shack, LLC
- 505 Columbus Avenue (West 84th – 85th Streets.) Alteration Licensee #1315668 to the State Liquor Authority for two-year liquor license by Jspin Management, LLC d/b/a Tasca. Alteration is to change the service bar into a full bar.
- 130 West 72nd Street (Broadway – Columbus Avenue.) Class Change Lincensee #1312275 to the State Liquor Authority for two-year liquor licenses by Pag 72nd Street, Inc. d/b/a Friedmans.
- 145 West 72nd Street (Amsterdam – Columbus Avenues.) Class Change Licensee #1284638 to the State Liquor Authority for two-year liquor licenses by La Dinastia, Inc d/b/a La Dinastia.
- 452 Amsterdam Avenue (West 82nd Street.) Class Change Licensee #13306635 to the State Liquor Authority for two-year liquor licenses by 9 Senn, Inc. d/b/a Senn Thai Comfort Food.
Method of Operation Change
- 442 Amsterdam Avenue (West 81st Street.) Method of Operation Change Lincensee #1027412 to the State Liquor Authority for two-year liquor licenses by 442 Amsterdam Restaurant Corp d/b/a Gin Mill. Change to include Live Music. The original application does not reflect previously approved recorded music and security personnel for the establishment.
- 519 Columbus Avenue (West 85th Street.) Method of Operation Change Lincensee #1319450 to the State Liquor Authority for two-year liquor licenses by The Consulate NYC, LLC d/b/a The Consulate. Change to include live music consisting of jazz and classical music with vocals. Live music will be on occasions during the week and/or weekend.
Expansion onto Municipal Property
- 442 Amsterdam Avenue (West 81st Street.) Expansion onto Municipal Property Licensee #1027412/1117014 to the State Liquor Authority by 442 Amsterdam Restaurant Corp d/b/a Gin Mill. Change to include Live Music, recorded music and security personnel for the establishment.
Applicant WITHDREW Application:
- 330 Columbus Avenue (West 75th – 76th St.) New application to the State Liquor Authority for two year liquor license by Gig Café, LLC d/b/a To be determined.
Youth, Education and Libraries Committee, Blanche Lawton, Chair
Thursday, September 23, 6:30 PM
Register Here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_vxUT_-KsSc-B315jt1gU-g
- Welcome and intro to new member(s)
- Budget Priority Discussion:
- Budget Committee representative to provide overview of upcoming DNS/Budget Request process, present expectations for committee, answer any questions
- Committee Co-Chairs to present suggested prioritization for expense and capital requests; full committee to discuss
- Committee Business: including plans for upcoming meetings
- New Business
Budget Consultation Hearing
Thursday, September 30, 5:00pm
Register Here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_H048GHafTw6MKDU3fvUiZA
Steering Committee, Steven Brown, Chairperson
Thursday, September 30, 6:30PM
Register Here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_PPtxgEi2QTmkaHPBEo4r-w
- Chair Update.
- District Manager Report.
- Discussion of DNS and Budget Priorities.
- Chair reports including any Agenda Items of Full Board.
- Old and New Business.
We are holding Committee Meetings via Zoom, pursuant to the Bill that was passed during the New York State Legislature’s special session, held on September 1st, 2021.Community Boards are permitted to hold meetings virtually under the amended Open Meetings Law, until Saturday, January 15th, 2022.
To confirm committee agendas and meeting links/locations, call the Board office at (212) 362-4008, or visit www.nyc.gov/mcb7. Send comments by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resolutions adopted at the committee meetings will be reported at the Full Board Meeting on Tuesday, October 5, 2021 beginning at 6:30 PM location to be determined.