Committee Agendas Subject to Change
August Committee Meeting
PRESERVATION COMMITTEE, Mark Diller, Chairperson
Thursday, August 1, 6:30 PM
1. 5 West 63rd Street (Central Park West.) Application to the Landmarks Preservation Commission to legalize a rooftop unit/sound barrier.
2. 2 West 64th Street, Society for Ethical Culture (Central Park West.) Application to the Landmarks Preservation Commission for lettering on the façade.
3. 44 West 77th Street (Columbus Avenue.) Application to the Landmarks Preservation Commission for replacement of one window in the courtyard.
4. 241 Central Park West (West 84th Street.) Application to the Landmarks Preservation Commission for entry on the 84th Street side, providing “at grade” accessibility to the lobby level.
5. 141 West 85th Street (Amsterdam – Columbus Avenues.) Application to the Landmarks Preservation Commission to replace an existing staircase.
6. 123 and 125 West 87th Street (Amsterdam – Columbus Avenues.) Application to the Landmarks Preservation Commission to replace stair railing with precast concrete to match 119 West 87th Street, replace parlor doors with wood doors, replace gate under stoop with glass door and historic gate.
7. 570 Columbus Avenue (West 87th – 88th Streets.) Application to the Landmarks Preservation Commission for an ADA Accessible Ramp.
Postponed by applicant
771 West End Avenue (West 97th – 98th Streets.) Application #LPC-19-40189 to the Landmarks Preservation Commission for a Master Plan Window Replacement.
Directed by the City Charter mandate that Community Boards review matters prior to consideration by the Landmarks Preservation Commission, the Preservation Committee reviews the “appropriateness” of proposed changes to individually designated landmarks as well as to properties listed within the Upper West Side’s Historic Districts.
Meetings take place at the Community Board office, 250 West 87th Street, unless otherwise indicated. Agendas are subject to change. To confirm committee agendas and meeting locations, call the Board office at (212) 362-4008, or visit www.nyc.gov/mcb7. Send comments by e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to (212) 595-9317.
Resolutions adopted at the committee meetings will be reported at the Full Board Meeting on Tuesday, SEPTEMBER 3, 2019, beginning at 6:30 PM at Congregation Rodeph Sholom, 7 West 83rd Street (Central Park West.)