Full Board Meeting
Thursday September 9, 2021 6:30 PM
Please note that this month we will switch the Business and Community Sessions, and take the Business Session first. We expect to get to the Community Session at approximately (8:55PM)
Public Safety Session
Reports from the NYPD 20th, 24th, & Central Park Precincts
Business Session (Estimated Start 7:00)
Election Committee, Josh Cohen, Chair (Estimated Time – 10 minutes)
Nominations for Executive Team
Business & Consumer Issues Committee, Linda Alexander and Christian Cordova, Co-Chairpersons
(Estimated Time – 20 minutes)
- Support of Food Delivery Workers and bathroom access
- New applications to the SLA for two year liquor licenses:
- 206 West 79th Street (Amsterdam Avenue) Sal 79 Associates Inc. d/b/a Coppola's West.
- 464 Amsterdam Avenue (West 82nd Street) Loki Hospitality LLC, d/b/a Song E Nupale.
- 774 Amsterdam Avenue (West 98th Street) JPDB Hospitality LLC, d/b/a Moonrise Izakaya.
Transportation Committee, Howard Yaruss and Andrew Albert, Co-Chairpersons (Estimated Time – 20 minutes)
- eBikes & safety concerns.
Land Use Committee, Richard Asche and Jeanette Rausch, Co-Chairpersons (Estimated Time – 25 minutes)
- 2523 Broadway d/b/a New York Sports Club (West 94th – 95th Streets.) Special Order Calendar Application #287-01-BZ to the Boards of Standards and Appeal for an extension of the term of previously granted special permit that allowed the operation of a physical establishment.
- Citywide Hotel Text Amendment
- Health and Fitness Text Amendment
- N 210434 ZRY Proposed Open Restaurants Text Amendment
Preservation Committee, K Karpen and Michele Parker, Co-Chairpersons (Estimated Time – 25 minutes)
- 103 West 72nd Street (Columbus Avenue.) Application #LPC-21-08152 to the Landmarks Preservation Commission to replace storefront infill and construct a rear yard addition.
- 260 West End Avenue (West 72nd Street.) Application # LPC-21-07273 to the Landmarks Preservation Commission for a Window Master Plan.
- 43 West 74th Street (Columbus Avenue – Central Park West.) Application #LPC-21-07897 to the Landmarks Preservation Commission to remove a portion of an existing rear-yard extension and align it with similar existing extensions in the grouping of related buildings.
- 300 West End Avenue (West 74th Street.) Application to the Landmarks Preservation Commission to increase the height of an existing elevator bulkhead.
- 330 West End Avenue (West 75th- 76th Streets.) Application to the Landmarks Preservation Commission for replacement of glass enclosed greenhouse balconies.
- 121 West 88th Street (Amsterdam – Columbus Avenue.) Application #LPC-21-06920 to the Landmarks Preservation Commission for a full-floor rooftop addition, relocation of the main entrance, and expanded fenestration and new balconies on the rear facade.
- 333 Central Park West (West 93rd – 94th Streets.) Application #LPC-21-05268 to the Landmarks Preservation Commission for open-air rooftop shade structures and a stair bulkhead with rest room.
- 780 West End Avenue, Apt 11A (West 98th Street.) Application #LPC-21-08658 to the Landmarks Preservation Commission for window replacements.
Parks & Environment Committee, Barbara Adler and Klari Neuwelt, Co-Chairpersons (Estimated Time – 15 minutes)
- NYC Department of Parks & Recreation, on proposed design for the renovation of the basketball court at Sol Bloom Playground, Central Park West – Columbus Avenue, West 91st – West 92nd Streets.
- New York Road Runners on proposal to place medallion in Central Park on the curb adjacent to the finish line for the NYC Marathon in honor of the 50th anniversary of the NYC Marathon.
Chair's Report, Steven Brown, Chair (If time permits)
Approval of minutes from previous full board meetings
Community Session (Estimated Start 8:55pm)
We welcome all members of our community (residents, businesses, CBOs) who would like to speak on issues of interest to them
Manhattan Borough President's Report & Reports by Elected Officials
Members of the community are granted two minutes for remarks, and we will also accept a written copy for the record
Due to the length of the Agenda, we ask that Elected Officials’ Representatives post their newsletters and information in the Chat during the session as we will only be calling on Elected Officials for September
Please note that we may pause our schedule from time to time to hear from Elected Officials and Agency Officials due to timing
The Community Board 7 Office is closed to walk up service.
All services are currently being provided by phone, email, and prescheduled appointment. Please email MN07@cb.nyc.gov or call 212-362-4008 as the principle means of communication.