• Tenant Support Unit  

      Tenant Support Unit


      Get free information on your housing rights as a tenant, assistance identifying housing-related issues, and connect to a range of resources, including the Tenant Resource Portal, HRA's anti-eviction legal assistance, HPD's home repairs program.

      Get Tenant Assistance Now
    • Rent Freeze  

      Rent Freeze


      Get free assistance enrolling in the NYC Department of Finance's rent freeze and homeowner tax exemption programs, including the Senior Citizen Rent Increase Exemption (SCRIE) and the Disability Rent Increase Exemption (DRIE).

      Visit the Rent Freeze Portal
    • Universal Access to Counsel  

      Universal Access to Counsel


      Tenants with eviction proceedings in housing court and NYCHA can get free legal assistance in partnership with HRA's Office of Civil Justice.

      Learn About Universal Access
    • Home Support Unit  

      Home Support Unit


      As a landlord or broker, you can partner with the City to rent your apartment(s). The City provides significant financial incentives in many cases and will help connect you with potential tenants.

      Visit the Home Support Unit
    • GetCoveredNYC  



      Free assistance for New Yorkers enrolling in health insurance, including low- and no-cost coverage

      Get Covered Today