About / Go to PASSPort
Create an Account
The PASSPort system will be down for scheduled maintenance tonight, Thursday, September 19, 2019 from 6pm - 8pm. PASSPort will not be accessible during this time.
The Procurement and Sourcing Solutions Portal (PASSPort), a new online portal moves VENDEX online and makes it easier to submit and keep disclosure documents up-to-date. PASSPort will become the primary platform to do business with the City of New York.
PASSPort aims to make procurement easier for both the Agencies and vendors and takes a holistic, streamlined approach which uses process improvement, technology and strong partnerships to achieve success.
PASSPort will be released for use through the following three phases:
- Create and manage online accounts
- Complete vendor and principal questionnaires
- Enroll in commodities which reflect your organization's capability to do business
- View and respond to contract-based Performance Evaluations
Requisition to Pay
- Easier Catalog Management for Vendors and a Modern Online Shopping Experience for Agencies
- Streamlined Purchase Orders Sent directly from Agencies to Vendors
- Standardized Electronic Invoicing Across Agencies
Compete for Opportunities
and Track Contracts
- Search for and respond to business opportunities
- Track progress through procurement lifecycle
- Track contract negotiations and documentation online