The Mayor's Office of Media and Entertainment, along with the rest of City government, continues to do whatever we can to keep our media, entertainment and nightlife communities informed about the City's response, available resources and opportunities to assist relief efforts.
Updates from Commissioner Anne del Castillo
Archive of updates from Commissioner Anne del Castillo
Guidance for media & entertainment during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Under the Key to NYC Program, as of August 17, people 12 and older are required to show proof they have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized for emergency use by the FDA or WHO to work or participate in indoor entertainment, indoor dining, and indoor fitness.
- New York State Department of Health regulations for face coverings and social distancing (as of June 23, 2021)
- New York State guidance for implementing the CDC's Interim Public Health Guidance for Fully Vaccinated people.
- Media Production: New York State and City guidelines for media production is available on the film permits webpage.
- NYC Open Culture Program: Click here for information.
- Active New York State Department of Health Industry Guidance (including for large-scale performing arts and entertainment for indoor events over 5,000 attendees)
- Archived (i.e., optional) New York State Department of Health Industry Guidance (including media production, food service, movie theaters, small and medium scale venues, and others)
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Travel Guidance