The Mayor's Office of Media and Entertainment, along with the rest of City government, continues to do whatever we can to keep our media, entertainment and nightlife communities informed about the City's response, available resources and opportunities to assist relief efforts.
Updates from Commissioner Anne del Castillo
Archive of updates from Commissioner Anne del Castillo
Guidance for media & entertainment during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Media Production: New York State and City guidelines for media production is available on the film permits webpage.
- Cultural Institutions & City of New York Employees COVID Vaccine Eligibility (as of March 17, 2021)
- NYC Open Culture Program: Click here for information.
- Movie Theaters: Click here for New York State guidelines for movie theaters.
- Small and Medium Scale Performing Arts and Entertainment: NYS Department of Health Interim Guidance for Small and Medium Scale Performing Arts and Entertainment during the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
- Events in Food Service Establishments: New York State guidance for food service establishments in New York City is on the state’s webpage. The guidance for events such as weddings is currently in the statewide guidance, starting on page 7.
- New York State Travel Advisory: Click here for the New York State Department of Health COVID-19 Travel Advisory. Additional guidance for travel is on the NYC Mayor’s Office of Counsel’s website.
- Low-Risk Outdoor Arts and Entertainment: Click here for New York State guidance for “low-risk” outdoor arts and entertainment (including outdoor zoos, botanical gardens, nature parks, grounds of historic sites and cultural institutions, outdoor museums, outdoor agritourism/agricultural demonstrations, and other related institutions or activities).
- Low-Risk Indoor Arts and Entertainment: Click here for New York State guidance for “low-risk” indoor arts and entertainment (indoor museums, historical and cultural sites, aquariums, and other related institutions).