Below are the required documents for NYC Film Green participation and submission:
Click here to download the NYC Film Green Application
At the end of production, you will be required to submit the following documents:
- NYC Film Green Submission Form
- Click here to access the Green Production Guide PEAR (Carbon Calculator +)
- NYC Film Green Affidavit Forms
- Sample NYC Film Green Affidavit Form: Affidavit of Production Representative should attest to the fact that the information provided by the production company is, to the best of its knowledge, complete and accurate and fulfills the requirements necessary to receive the NYC Film Green mark of distinction.
- Sample Sustainability Representative Affidavit Form: If you employed a third-party consultant to assist with the greening of your production, you should also submit the Affidavit of Sustainability Representative. This affidavit should attest to the fact that the production company contracted with a third-party to provide services in connection with the NYC Film Green program and that the production company understands that, to the best of its knowledge, the information provided by the third-party is complete and accurate and fulfills the requirements necessary to receive the NYC Film Green mark of distinction. The affidavit signatory should be an individual designated by the production company to sign on its behalf.
For more information on NYC Film Green's requirements, click here for the NYC Film Green Requirements Guide.
To plan out the information you’ll need to fill out the Green Production Guide PEAR (Carbon Calculator +), click here for the Carbon Calculator Checklist.
For more information about NYC Film Green, sustainability 101, and materials to educate a production’s cast and crew, click here for the NYC Film Green Educational Materials.
Completed forms and questions about NYC Film Green may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond as soon as possible.