Health and Human Services Funding
To compete for City contracts and receive funding to provide health and human services, organizations must complete the following steps:
- Register for NYC.ID: Establishing an HHS Accelerator account is a two-step process that requires you first to create a NYC.ID using a valid email address and then request an account using your newly created NYC.ID credentials. You can use your NYC.ID username and password to log into multiple City systems, including PASSPort and HHS Accelerator.
- Create an HHS Accelerator Account: Once you receive confirmation of your NYC.ID, log into HHS Accelerator to request an account for the organization. For assistance with this process, refer to these helpful guides:
- Complete the HHS Prequalification Accelerator Application: The Prequalification application consists of a complete Business Application and at least one Service Application. Read these guides for step-by-step instructions:
- Get a PASSPort Account: Organizations must have a PASSPort account to respond to HHS RFPs in PASSPort which can be created here. For step-by-step simple instructions, please see this one-page PASSPort Account Creation Guide.
- Propose to a Request for Proposal: Initially, the City may release HHS Requests for Proposals (RFPs) through either HHS Accelerator or PASSPort. Procurements on the Procurement Roadmap in HHS Accelerator listed as “Planned” and containing “Managed in PASSPort” in the Procurement Title have been released in PASSPort. Providers should always check the PASSPort Public Portal to ensure awareness of all upcoming HHS RFPs. For more information on how PASSPort and HHS Accelerator work to support contracting for Health and Human Service Providers, please read this one-page document.