Selling to NYCHA

NYCHA spends about a billion dollars every year on goods and services for its residents. The Supply Management Department oversees all procurement activities.

NYCHA hosts and participates in vendor events, including training, to provide information about specific procurement opportunities and to encourage businesses to participate in its procurement process.

View a list of NYCHA’s current procurement opportunities.

In order to participate in NYCHA's procurement opportunities, vendors, contractors and consultants must be registered with NYCHA's free, online procurement portal: iSupplier.

For information on vendor compliance requirements, visit our Vendors page.

To see notices of NYCHA bid opportunities on a daily basis, vendors are encouraged to register with the City Record.

Paint contractors must prequalify in order to participate in bidding on contracts for maintenance painting of apartments.

Paint Application

For new vendors performing painting services in NYCHA buildings, In order to pre-qualify your business to participate in painting with the New York City Housing Authority, you will have to be approved in this program before you can be awarded a bid. This application can be filled out after you place your online bid. Please mail the original paint application along with supportive documentation, which can be copies, please keep a copy of the entire package for yourself before mailing the original package.

Please email the package in PDF format to; or mail the package by hand to;

Supply Management Department – Procurement
New York City Housing Authority
c/o Paint Program Coordinator, Ms. Iliana Diaz
90 Church Street, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10007

If you have questions regarding NYCHA’s prequalification process, please call (212) 306-4434.


NYCHA is committed to maximizing the participation of Section 3 Business Concerns (S3BC) and Minority- and Women-owned Small Business Enterprises (MWSBE) at all levels of its procurement process. Veterans are also encouraged to participate. Visit our S3BC and MWSBE pages for more information.