A Closed-Bid Personal Property Auction, on behalf of the Public Administrator – New York County, takes place Thursday, June 20, 2019 on location at 250 Church Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10013. The sale consists of several lots and features Furniture, Books, Household Items, Artwork, Collectibles and More.
Viewing: All Day 9 AM to 5 PM on June 20, 2019
Individual bids must be placed for each lot and submitted prior to leaving the facility. No re-entry will be permitted.
Please call the Public Administrator at (212) 788-8430 to register by 4:00 PM on Wednesday, June 19, 2019.
The following Guidelines must be followed:
1) Pictures cannot be taken.
2) All bids must be submitted promptly in a sealed envelope before leaving.
3) All bidders will be notified of the status of their bids.
4) Payments must be submitted to the Public Administrator – New York County, located at 31 Chambers Street, Room 311, New York, NY 10007, within two (2) days of being notified of an accepted bid.
5) A certified check must be made payable to the Public Administrator – New York County.
6) All items purchased must be moved the next business day after submitting the certified check to the Public Administrator.