Midtown South Precinct
Commanding Officer: Inspector Brendan Timoney
357 West 35th Street, New York, NY, 10001-1701
Crime Statistics: [PDF - Excel]
As its name implies, the Midtown South Precinct serves the southern portion of Midtown, Manhattan. The area contains commercial offices, hotels, Times Square, Grand Central Terminal, Penn Station, Madison Square Garden, Koreatown section, and the Manhattan Mall Plaza.
(212) 239-9811Community Affairs:
(212) 239-9846Community Policing:
(212) 239-9805Crime Prevention:
(212) 239-9835Domestic Violence:
(212) 239-9863Youth Officer:
(212) 239-9817Auxiliary Coordinator:
(212) 239-9836Detective Squad:
Community Council meetings typically take place on the third Thursday of each month at 7 PM in the lobby of the New Yorker Hotel.