Office of Administrative Trials and Hearings311Search all websites

Request Documents

If you need to request documents that were produced at your hearing, you may do so if you were a party in the case.
Document Request Form

If you are not a party in the case, you must make a request under the Freedom Of Information Law (FOIL).
FOIL Instructions
FOIL Request Form