Statements of Support
The Mayor's Office to End Domestic and Gender-Based Violence (ENDGBV) collaborates with City agencies and community stakeholders to ensure access to inclusive services for all survivors of domestic and gender-based violence.
- June 2, 2020: Message from Commissioner Noel.
- April 24, 2020: Working Together to Help Survivors.
- March 19, 2020: New York City is Here For Survivors During COVID-19
- January 8, 2019: NYC Believes, Stands With, and Supports Survivors
- October 24, 2018: We Stand With Transgender, Gender Non-Conforming (TGNC), and Intersex People
- October 20, 2016: NYC Is A Safe City