WorkWell NYC Wellness Ambassadors are citywide leaders who play a critical role in extending WorkWell NYC’s reach by planning and implementing worksite wellness activities for their staff and colleagues. WorkWell NYC provides its Ambassadors with program support, resources, and training to help make our employees the healthiest in the city.
WorkWell NYC has hundreds of Ambassadors across the City – and growing! We are constantly looking to recruit new leaders to help us expand this work, one employee at a time.
What does a Wellness Ambassador do? Learn More
Ambassadors typically invest a minimum of 1-4 hours each month to organize and promote worksite activities.
The tasks performed by a successful Ambassador include but are not limited to:
• Planning wellness programs with the needs and interests of their co-workers in mind
• Promoting wellness activities by circulating email, flyers, and other promotional materials from WorkWell NYC
• Sharing feedback and success stories with the WorkWell NYC team
• Advocating for changes that promote a healthy worksite, such as open stairwells
• Recruiting and collaborating with volunteer Wellness Champions
Change requires leadership and commitment, so WorkWell NYC seeks Ambassadors that can commit to partnering with us for a period of 1 year.
How do I become a Wellness Ambassador? Learn More
There are two ways to become a WorkWell NYC Wellness Ambassador:
What are the benefits of being a Wellness Ambassador? Learn More
WorkWell NYC ambassadors have the opportunity to develop new skills and impact the health and wellbeing of their co-workers. There is no release time associated with being a Wellness Ambassador, but it’s fun and rewarding!
The WorkWell NYC Ambassador Recognition Program is designed to recognize and reward Ambassadors for their effort and commitment to helping employees work well. There are several recognition opportunities throughout the year, culminating in an annual recognition event.