Announcement, March 13, 2020
Effective immediately, the Edenred Annual Trasit Card Walk-in Center in Manhattan is closed until further notice. You can replace your card by logging into your Edenred Commuter Benefits account
Annual Transit Card
The Annual Transit Card (ATC) can be used for unlimited rides on MTA NYCT subway and local bus, MTA Staten Island Railway, NICE Bus, or the Westchester Bee-Line local bus.
The card will be delivered annually at your home address and will remain active for 12 months from the date of issue.
The $1.25 administrative fee for this plan is paid by the City.
Your pre-tax payroll deductions for this plan will be as follows:
- Monthly: $127.00 (same as the cost of the MTA NYCT 30-Day Unlimited Ride MetroCard).
- Bi-weekly and semi-monthly: $63.50.
- Weekly: $31.75.
Annual Transit Card Replacement
Replacement of an Annual Transit Card must be ordered in advance. You can have it mailed to you or pick it up at Edenred Commuter Benefit Solutions Walk-In Center.
- For receiving a replacement card by mail: order the replacement on Edenred website.
- For the same day pick up: call Edenred Customer Service at 833-584-8109 before 3 pm, then visit the Walk-In Center. You must bring one of the following:
- Driver's license or state non-driver's ID card
- U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card
- Employee ID card issued by the participant's City agency, provided it contains the agency name and a photograph.
Edenred Commuter Benefit Solutions Walk-In Center Address and Hours (effective June 24, 2019):
450 7th Avenue
19th Floor, Suite 1906
New York, NY 10123
(Between 34th and 35th Streets)
Hours: 8 am - 4 pm, Monday - Friday (excluding the following holidays: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day).
to your Commuter Benefit payroll deductions.
Use the Edenred Calculator
to calculate your estimated savings.
See Annual Transit Card FAQ
. Sign Up
for the plan.