All land use and environmental (CEQR) applications, application revisions, and any associated fees should be submitted using NYC Planning Applicants*.
To be considered complete, all applications must:
- Have all required information as well as required attachments. The full guidance for attachments is located on the NYC Planning website.
- Have payment confirmation of any applicable fees.
- Be signed by the applicant or their designated signatory.
- Contain correct information, and be clear, legible and consistent in content throughout all portions of the application package including forms, written materials, maps and drawings.
- Have undergone any applicable associated environmental review.
- Be reviewed by NYC Planning and determined as such.
To understand the required public review process for some applications, please move on to Step 5: ULURP.