All land use and environmental (CEQR) applications, application revisions, and any associated fees must be filed in person with:
CENTRAL INTAKE OFFICE
120 Broadway - 31st Floor
New York, NY 10271
Phone numbers: 212.720.3366
Filing hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri:9:00 am-4:50pm
Applications must meet the following requirements:
- Each copy of an application and required attachments must be packaged separately and folded to a maximum size of 8 ½ x 14 inches. Rolled plans will not be accepted.
- The number of application copies* required for each action is specified on the
Attachment Check List.
- Only one copy of each attachment is required per set, regardless of the number of actions involved.
- Only one original signature is required per submission.
- All attachments must be assembled and identified according to the name listed on the Attachment Check List (e.g. "Project Description","Zoning Analysis", etc.).
- Information relating to two or more attachments may be consolidated into a single attachment, but must be identified accordingly using all applicable names (e.g. a site plan and ground floor plan would be named "Site Plan and Ground Floor Plan").
- Double sided copies are encouraged, as well as at least one digital copy of the submissions.
The requisite number of completed applications, including all forms and required attachments, must be submitted in fully assembled sets. An application that is not completely filled out or lacks a required form, attachment or check for the appropriate fee will not be accepted for processing.
To understand the required public review process for some applications, please move on to Step 5: ULURP.