DOP is committed to allocating more funding to MWBE vendors. To further this goal, please utilize the following resources to assist MWBE vendors in doing business with DOP.
If you are an MWBE vendor, but are not certified with the City, please visit NYC Small Business Services for more information on how to become NYC Certified.
Once your business is Certified with NYC, the following actions can help increase your participation in City procurement:
- Ensure your commodity enrollments are up-to-date and appropriately reflect your business’ offerings in Payee Information Portal (PIP) and PASSPort. If you have not yet registered in PIP and PASSPort, doing so will ensure that your business appears on vendor lists for certain types of solicitations, not just for DOP but for all City Agencies.
- Check the DOP website page for Contracting Opportunities regularly.
- Attend networking opportunities with DOP and other City Agencies. Please see below for a list of upcoming events.
- Contact DOP Procurement Office via our online contact form to introduce your business to DOP. Meetings can be requested with DOP Procurement staff to learn more about doing business with DOP.
NYC Small Business Services
NYC Small Business Services (SBS) offers a wide range of services and resources for MWBE and other small businesses:
Current Opportunities (M/WBE Non-Competitive Small Purchase)
DOP has the following on-going opportunities which are open to City Certified M/WBE vendors only. If you are able to provide these services, please Contact Us for more information:
- Audio Transcription Services
- HVAC repairs and on-call maintenance
- Catering services
- Computer hardware (PCs, monitors, laptops)
Upcoming MWBE Events:
There are no events on the calendar at this time; please check this page regularly for newly added opportunities.