Charges that are NOT Covered in Your Rent Freeze include:
- Services such as a doorman, maid or janitor, air conditioning or intercom;
- New equipment, furniture or other furnishings in your unit, or electrical enhancements;
- Additions, adjustments or other individual apartment improvements including any extra charges for an increase in the number of people in the apartment or additional space;
- Security deposits;
- Rental charges for garages and other facilities; and
- Utility costs (gas, electric, cable, etc.).