Request a Medallion Ownership Verification Letter
Back to Taxicab Medallion
What is a Medallion Ownership Verification Letter?
A Medallion ownership certification letter is a statement issued by the Taxi and Limousine Commission as proof of ownership of a Medallion.
How to request a Medallion Ownership Verification Letter
- Fill and Complete below to request a Medallion Ownership Verification Letter.
- Once your information is verified and completed you will receive an email when the letter is ready to be picked up.
- When arriving for pickup please provide the items below:
- The email confirmation either printed or on your phone.
- Government Issued photo I.D. (Driver’s license is preferred).
- Power of Attorney. (If you are not the owner, agent or corporate officer you must have a signed Power of Attorney from the owner to pick up.)
Medallion Licensing Information Guide
To file a request, fill out the form below and submit.