TLC Upload Portal
TLC’s Upload Portal (TLC UP) is a quick, easy, and convenient way to access your license information and submit your required items to the TLC. It is unique to your license and is available whenever you want, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- All licensees (medallion owners, drivers, vehicle owners and businesses) can check their license status, expiration date, and upcoming deadlines.
- Applicants for a new driver or vehicle license can check the status of their application, see all missing requirements, and submit documents to TLC.
- Bases can submit trip records and view a list of all affiliated vehicles, SHL permits, and their statuses.
- Medallion Agents can view a list of all affiliated medallions and vehicles and their statuses.
Visit TLC UP on your computer, phone, or tablet:
To log in, you will need the following:
For help with New Driver and New Vehicle Application submissions:
- Your TLC License Number or Application Number
- Your Mailing Zip Code
- Last 5 digits of your SSN or EIN
- Your email address
For help with submitting required Base trip records:
- Visit Get a Drivers License
- Visit Get a Vehicle License
- View a video on how to upload documents in English and Spanish.
- If you need additional assistance using TLC UP to complete your new driver or vehicle application, there are several organizations that may voluntarily assist you. You are free to contact any of the organizations listed in Industry Guides Available to Assist Drivers with TLC Up (PDF) for assistance. Please note that these organizations are not part of TLC and TLC does not assume any responsibility if you decide to contact any of these organizations.
For all other inquiries, email email@example.com. Someone will get back to you between the hours of 8:30am to 5pm Monday through Friday.