TLC Upload Portal
TLC’s Upload Portal (TLC UP) is a quick, easy, and convenient way to access your license information and submit your required items to the TLC. It is unique to your license and is available whenever you want, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- All licensees (medallion owners, drivers, vehicle owners and businesses) can check their license status, expiration date, and upcoming deadlines.
- Applicants for a new driver or vehicle license can check the status of their application, see all missing requirements, and submit documents to TLC.
- Bases can submit trip records and view a list of all affiliated vehicles, SHL permits, and their statuses.
- Medallion Agents can view a list of all affiliated medallions and vehicles and their statuses.
To log in, you will need the following
- Your TLC License Number or Application Number
- Your Mailing Zip Code
- Last 5 digits of your SSN or EIN
- Your email address
For help with New Driver and New Vehicle Application submissions
For help with submitting required Base trip records
For all other inquiries
email email@example.com. Someone will get back to you between the hours of 8:30am to 5pm Monday through Friday.