DVS is proud to share with you our monthly newsletter. In it you’ll find information about DVS programs and initiatives, upcoming and recent events, and news affecting NYC veterans and their families. To recommend content or find more information, please connect with us on our Contact Page or on social media @nycveterans.
Sign up for our newsletter!
On March 24th, 2020, DVS started to send weekly newsletters featuring the latest news and information regarding COVID-19's impact on the veteran community.
- July 2nd, 2020: Acknowledging Veterans this Independence Day
- June 26th, 2020: Celebrating Pride During the Pandemic
- June 19th, 2020: Voting in the New York Primary
- June 12th, 2020: Saluting Women Veterans
- June 5th, 2020: Free Citywide COVID-19 Testing
- May 29th, 2020: DVS Now Processing VA Claims/EmpireVets Jobs Site Annoucement
- May 22nd, 2020: Virtual Memorial Day
- May 15th, 2020: New DVS COVID-19 Programs and Initiatives
- May 7th, 2020: Celebrating the 75th Anniversary of VE Day
- April 30th, 2020: Feeding Veterans in Need
- April 23rd, 2020: Veteran Voices Project
- April 16th, 2020: VA's Online Health Services
- April 9th, 2020: Housing for Veterans More Critical Than Ever
- April 1st, 2020: Maintaining Mental Health
- March 24th, 2020: Protecting Our Senior Veterans