How do I get a Paternity Acknowledgment form?

Paternity Acknowledgment forms are given to mothers at the hospital when the baby is born, and included when you order a birth certificate application by mail. You can read more about paternity establishment, or you may call the City's Outreach and Paternity Services Unit at (212)487-5837.