NYCHA Section 8 or Public Housing Application

You can apply for public housing and Section 8 Housing Assistance.

To be eligible for Section 8, you must be:

  • A defined intimidated witness
  • A victim of domestic violence, OR
  • Referred by the Administration for Children's Services

You can get the status of Section 8 or public housing applications filed in 1993 or later.