Public Housing Maintenance Complaint

The City accepts maintenance complaints for New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) property. You may call the NYCHA Customer Contact Center (CCC) to request repairs for a NYCHA apartment or to report a maintenance issue for a public space on NYCHA property. Assistance is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.